Saadiyat Grove by Aldar
Saadiyat Grove delivering exceptional and memorable residents experience
- An inclusive community located in the heart of the Cultural District on Abu Dhabi’s Saadiyat Island
- A new ‘culture of living’ and immersive lifestyle experience in Abu Dhabi
- The Development will include retail shops, leisure, and residential spaces, as well as hotels and co-working spaces to encourage startups
Saadiyat Grove will feature
- Experiential retail, entertainment, and leisure space designed to create an inclusive community
- 3,706 residential units from STUDIOS to 2 BEDROOMS, 170 of which will be branded residential units
- A selection of hotels, and co-working spaces designed to support new enterprises and startups, and to promote a culture of entrepreneurship.
Phase One of Saadiyat Grove will include 606 residential units and around 200 retail units, supported by a range of amenities such as
- Kids play areas
- Community gardens
- A running track that will connect the whole project
Saadiyat Grove, along with the future museums planned, will further cement Saadiyat Island’s status as the destination of choice in Abu Dhabi, at only a short distance away from:
- Louvre Abu Dhabi, which opened to international acclaim in November 2017
- Zayed National Museum, the UAE’s first national museum, which is currently under construction
- The planned Guggenheim Abu Dhabi.
Saadiyat Grove will be developed in phases, with Phase 1 handover commencing 2022.
Saadiyat Grove embodies our leadership’s future vision of how people can live, work and enjoy everyday life in the City, reflecting the diverse social and cultural fabric of the Emirate.
Reiterating Abu Dhabi’s commitment to preserving and protecting the environment, sustainability is also an important hallmark of the project featuring green initiatives and smart technologies.
Register your interest[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]