Top Tips to Own Your Home
- Standard Procedure of Buying a Property:
- Selection of the desired property
- Signing the Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU) with the seller
- Selection of the Home Finance Bank
- Preparation of the Down Payment (20% to 25%)
- Sharing the evaluation of the property
- Preparation of the documents for the final approval, Guaranty letter from the Bank
- Transfer of the property under the buyer name in official entities/ Municipality or Developers.
‘…It’s not a matter of owning a house only, it’s also a matter of Investment’
- How to Calculate your Return on Investment:
ROI = Gain From Investment – Cost Of Investment
Cost Of Investment
Nationwide… Your Real Estate Partner.