Since 2007, Mr. Ameen Al Qudsi, CEO of Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC has acquired a considerable experience, working on Residential as well as commercial property projects, until reaching the status of expert in Abu Dhabi and UAE real estate market.
On Saturday 27 September, part of post Cityscape editorials and reaching the end of the third quarter of 2014, Al Qudsi has been interviewed by Gulf News, published in Professional Speak – Freehold Section, to talk and showcase the following major points:
- Rent cap removal’s effects on residential property market
- Areas witnessing an increase in values
- Locations in demand by buyers and tenants
- Current activity in the residential market
- Type of property preferred by buyers