The real estate has proven to be highly individual and challenging businesses of all time, that’s why our agents are chosen as much for their interpersonal skills as for their experience in real estate, education, and business savvy.
They know their neighborhoods, they have strong relationships, and they are persistent in the quest of helping people realizing their dreams.
A career path in the real estate offers a lifetime of rewards – you will connect people to the dream of home ownership and get paid for doing it! You will look for new ways to stand out and challenge yourself to exceed the expectations of those you serve – all on your own schedule.
There is a wide variety of tools and programs designed to support the marketing and promotional needs of all Nationwide associates. Our goal is to make it easy to produce professional, cost-effective materials that assist in attracting new clients, marketing listings, lead generation, client retention, and cultivating referrals.
We are always on the lookout for the best professionals out there.
If you are the right fit, you’ll definitely hear from us, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Leasing Consultant:
Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC is looking to hire a motivated Sales individual who will be able to achieve the Nationwide standard of high quality customer service. The candidate must be able to meet the professional expectations, as well as the monthly targets. Nationwide is looking for candidates that can identify opportunities in the market for growing sales volumes. Applicants should be able to read and interpret market data and analyze approaches to provide the clients with the best advice and to increase the market share and profitability in the future.
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
- Prepares and recommends the Sales budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per property sales.
- Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
- Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Sales Manager.
- At least 2 years on the same level of experience preferably in a medium to large organization, or in real estate industry.
- Property Sales experience in UAE and Abu Dhabi market
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Demonstration and Presentation skills
- Outstanding English and Arabic communication, both verbal & written
- Strong motivation skills and Performance-driven
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skill; Reasoning ability
- Strong client management skills
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office applications
- Leadership Skills
- Planning/Organizing Skills
- The ability to learn and adopt the Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC approach in negotiation and sales techniques.
- Own Car & possess a UAE Driving License
- Possession of a Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration
- Excellent understanding of the Real Estate local/global market and process in the lifecycle of a real estate transaction
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Property Sales
- A go getter and target oriented.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently under pressure.
- Initiative (think out-of-the box) and commitment to achieve
- Innovation, Quality Orientation and Accuracy
- Team Orientation
Nationwide Middle East Properties, the leading real estate firm in Abu Dhabi, is looking for a Marketing Officer to join the Marketing team. The candidate must possess proven experience in scaling online platforms to join our executive team and drive the website and business growth across all offline, online and mobile channels. Nationwide is looking for motivated and smart individuals who can think out of the box as part of the Nationwide culture and core values.
The Marketing Officer will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for planning and implementing online, mobile, and social marketing promotions through campaigns with multiple third-party partners. This role will also analyze online conversion paths and implement programs for increasing Nationwide ME Properties site traffic and conversion.
The Applicant for this position needs to be an enthusiastic, responsible member of the consumer marketing team, showing leadership and a positive attitude, disciplined reporting, and willingness to communicate about all areas for which they are responsible.
- Development of marketing plan – offline, online, mobile and social promotions – based on budgets/strategic plans and future business model testing objectives.
- Implementation of strategies across all online channels specifically focused on marketing WebTeb site to increase traffic as well as apps related to generating traffic.
- Implementing plans and strategies to increase traffic with focus on organic (non-paid) sources (Search-SEO, Direct, Referral)
- Initiate develop and maintain strategic relationships with other websites to achieve WebTeb business objectives
- Implementation of programs to increase site registration (newsletter) and other strategic actions (e.g. doctor’s search, onsite search) based on analysis of customer behavior and site trends.
- Conduct strategies to test and optimize user engagement with WebTeb site (A/B testing)
- Development of effective new online acquisition strategies and campaigns especially focused on personalization; actively utilizing customer clone and response models and analytics from WebTeb marketing database.
- Execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with budgets/strategic plans.
- Reporting on campaign results in a cohesive, consistent format that can be easily understood by others in the department as well as by top management.
- Understanding of Web Analytics and KPI’s related to online, mobile, and social marketing campaigns.
- Collaboration with the VP Sales regarding achieving the business objectives on WebTeb.
- Management of other online marketing employees to make sure that all plans are being implemented and measured continuously
- Staying on top of industry marketing trends related to online marketing and digital subscriptions.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in online marketing.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Press Release practices
- Experience in consumer marketing for periodicals strongly preferred.
- Must have strong analytical, communication and organization skills; shown ability in handling multiple tasks with varying due dates.
- Proficiency in Excel and web analytic, familiarity with web personalization platforms is also required.
- Proven experience in marketing an Arabic-language web property is a plus.
- Ability to code in XML, HTML is a plus.
- Fluency in English is an advantage
- Location: Abu Dhabi
Nationwide Middle East Properties is looking for an Accountant to join their leading real estate firm in Abu Dhabi. The Accountant should be able to keep all accounting related responsibilities intact in an accurate, quick and efficient manner.
- Prepare and review accounts payable and disbursements
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Reconcile daily cash activity
- Prepare expense and financial statement analyses
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes
- Assist with year-end audit
- Assist in preparation of financial statements
- Maintain and manage vendor, customer, and other files in accordance with company procedures
- Recommend changes to accounting procedures as needed
- Answer accounting and financial questions by interpreting data
- Monitor and manage Fixed Asset Reconciliation
- Review daily transactional postings, ensuring accuracy of data
- Reconcile bank and other accounts weekly or monthly
- Prepare and record journal entries monthly or as necessary with limited direction
- Perform variance and account analysis monthly
- Prepare sales and use tax returns for filing monthly
- Identify areas of inefficiencies and waste and recommend process changes to reduce them
- Assist in revenue recognition
- Handle special projects as they arise
The applicant must have strong quantitative and analytical skills that will assist him/her in adapting to the Nationwide corporate culture. Nationwide want a detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated, proactive individual that is willing to learn. The candidate must take full ownership of assignments and can prioritize in accordance with importance. Multi-tasking and ability to meet deadlines is a must. Nationwide promotes team work but also rewards individual brilliance, therefore, the accountant candidate must be able to take lead of a team and work individually with respect to task in hand.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, and logic formulas)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics, Netsuite or any other ERP system is a plus
- Prior experience with accounting position at technology company is a plus
We are seeking a passionate, full-time WordPress Developer/Web Developer with the ability to help create and maintain our website. The web developer should have enough graphic and Web design skills to add and fix different features of a WordPress website.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain websites including troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Ability to make appropriate creative decisions independently when required
- Deliver high quality results on time as planned or agreed upon
- 2+ years of experience in website and/or WordPress development
- Experience developing applications using jQuery, PHP, html/CSS, XML
- An online portfolio of your work–if you do not have one, please include links to previous works in your resume
- Full understanding of the WordPress CMS
- Experience developing/editing themes, implementing and changing content, and updating plugins
- Knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects
- Good communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
A reputed Real Estate Company requires a Full time Bilingual Content Writer urgently in Abu Dhabi. At Nationwide, we pride ourselves on bringing in talented and passionate people who care about making a difference in the world just as much as they care about the latest digital trends.
Candidate should be able to capture the essence of key messages in as few effective words as possible in order to tell a story that is engaging to our audience. You will work with a creative team to communicate with high-impact messages SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO and everything in-between.
• Assist the Marketing Team in creating and translating daily content for brand social pages
• Editing and Proof Reading of all text and graphical elements
• Managing and monitoring daily uploads and queries on Social and SEO platforms
3-4 years professional experience in social media / community management
Excellent Arabic and English communication skills, both written and verbal
Proficiency in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Outlook & power point.
Attention to detail
Strong planning, organizational, multi-tasking skills
Ability to prioritize
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Familiarity with social content creation and management
Self-motivated, goal oriented and thrive in a fast paced environment
Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence