Terms & Conditions
2 Cars to WIN! … Buy a Flat, WIN a Car!
Promotion Rules & Guidelines
- “Win two 2014 Nissan Sunny” promotion runs from April 30, 2014 until June 30, 2014.
- You must be represented in the purchase one of Al Reef Downtown Apartments Building 34 by a Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC agent. You will be automatically entered when you buy with a Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC agent.
- To be eligible, buys must be closed with all conditions by midnight July 31, 2014.
- Condo Exception: All conditions on condos must be removed by midnight July 31, 2014. In regards to Schedule C documents, the deadline is extended to 1 day before draw date in August 2014.
- Any deals cancelled before June 30, 2014 are not eligible for the prize.
- Prize consists of a 2014 Nissan sunny (Standard).
- The odds of winning the 2014 Nissan Sunny depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
- If the winner chooses to sell the car, Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC will not have any further responsibilities in regards to the condition of the vehicle or be responsible for paying any additional taxes.
- Winner will be responsible for all registration and insurance costs.
- Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC employees, agents, including spouses and common-law spouses are not eligible for the prize.
- Winner of the 2014 Nissan Sunny promotion will be announced Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC website in August 2014 (exact date of the draw to be announced).
- Must be a resident of UAE.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the promotion. Failure to provide such proof in a form satisfactory to Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC for the purpose of the promotion must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information. If documents are not returned by the date required, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Contest Rules, the potential winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- All entries become the property of Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC, which assumes no responsibility for lost entries or for any failure of the website during the promotion period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof. Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC is not responsible where an entrant is unable to access the promotion on their mobile device, computer or other device. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or suspend the promotion should a virus, “bug” or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC corrupt the security or proper administration of the promotion.
- Limit one entry per household. No mechanical reproductions are permitted.